What is the UK Student Visa?
Anyone who wants to go to UK for a graduate/postgraduate degree, one needs an official confirmation from the officials of UK. The confirmation is based on the documents the candidate has provided to complete further studies and the document mentions the duration a candidate can stay in the UK (which is mostly the course term) and that approval on the passport/document is called the UK Student Visa.
Are you eligible for the UK Student Visa?
Here are the documents one needs to apply for the UK Student Visa,
- Offer letter from the UK University/College
- Proof of funds
- Age Proof
- Previous Educational Proofs
- IELTS Score
- Other documents
If you have the above-mentioned documents and a few others (based on the basis of the degree course you are applying for), one can apply for the UK Student Visa. But before choosing, do proper research and choose the Best UK Student Visa Consultant.
How to apply for the UK Student Visa?
It may seem easy but actually it’s a tricky process thus it’s better to approach an Overseas Education Consultants for the UK Student Visa. The Consultancy will guide you with the whole process and even the other minute details which are important for the Student Visa.
You can apply at Businefy Services for UK Student Visa. Businefy Services Consultants is India’s leading Study Abroad Consultants.
There are three types of student visas available for study in the UK. The type of visa required to study in the UK depends upon the course and the age of the student. Here is the information of UK student visa requirements for Indian students.
Short-term study visa:
for the Short-term UK student visa requirements for Indian students, the student must meet the following requirements
- Confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) by the University or college in which the student wants to take admission
- A Proof of financial capacity to bear the living and study expenses and the financial capacity to go back to home country after completing the course.
Moreover, if the student is under 18
- He must have parent’s permission to study in the UK
- He must have made prior arrangement to travel and stay in the UK
General student visa (Tier 4):
General student visa (Tier 4) requirements for Indian students, Students must meet the following requirements
- Minimum age required to apply for this visa type is 16 years.
- A Confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) by the educational institute in which the student wants to take admission
- A Proof of financial capacity to cover the cost of the study and the cost of living for the duration of the course
The maximum time allowed in the UK before the course starts
- If the duration of the course is 6 months or less then the student can go a week before the course starts.
- If the duration of the course is more than 6 months then the student can go a month before the course starts.